Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is it worth it?

From: NEIL UTTING <n.utting@lancaster.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 11:48:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Is it worth it?
To: LoveHounds <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,
       I am thinking of buying 'This Woman's Work' boxed set. I would be
grateful if you could tell me what you think of some B-Sides as there are
many I haven't heard. Is it worth it, as I have all of the other albums
except "Lionheart". So is it worth getting it, or not. I reckon I'll end
up getting it anyway; being such a big KT fan,
       It'll be interesting to hear your comments!!!
Neil