Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Waiting For Kate

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 19:35:29 -0600
Subject: Waiting For Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Typing while BegOWeenies make crunchy noises
as they trek across leaves unraked in the front yard.
My two monsters are with their Mom filling
breakEven bags.  I'm sitting here with my
club foot on the Energizer bunny's drumsticks.
He ain't going nowhere else. Diabetes and
All Hallows Eve be bad for drumming droids.  Heh! Heh!

Oldfield:  big in the seventies mainly
on the strength of Tubular Bells.  How many of you
keyboard players still know the lick for The
Exorcist? Along with Alan Parsons et al, that
was the MultiMultiMultiMulti period when recording
engineers discovered synchronizers, degaussers, and
Arps.  The seventies recording studio
was the school of excess that prefigured the
Eighties stock broker.  Then memory and hard
disks came down in cost, and we could all do it.

Kate does it better than most.  I read that
somewhere.  Probably here.

Re the GlassMan's idea about nailing
posters to poles:  if it would work.
But pictures of LoveHounds?  That's
a seasonal notion right up there next to
touring Nicole Simpson's condo with
a real estate agent and Rosie O'Donnell
in the buff.

Did Kate do a Playboy spread?  No.
We have every issue published in
the last two decades courtesy of our
first drummer.  She is not in there.  If we
find one, we'll put it on a framed web page.
Promise.

Oops.  The bell.... hmm,  Gilda Radner and
Elvis.   Fantastic makeup... smelled funny though.
I think one of them left a hunk o burning love
on the lawn.

len

"I bought this house, now I'm the boss,
Ain't  no haint gonna run me off!"