Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Songbooks

From: Murray Browne <mbrowne@nectar.com.au>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 20:06:11 +1100
Subject: Songbooks
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

At 09:00 AM 30/10/96 -0800, you wrote:

>I am looking for the songbook from the Red Shoes.  Anybody willing to
>sell me a copy?

I am looking for any of the sonbooks, I have Lionheart the best of Kate Bush
(both full piano scores) I also have Hounds Of Love and Kate Bush Complete
(unfortunately these scores are only in the treble clef which is extremely
frustrating since I am not a good enough keyboard player to figure Kates
stuff out by ear. Nothing else is available in Australia so if anyone can
help me out with a distributers details and what else may be available
please email me privately.

   Cheers

-=:Murray:=-