Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Japanese 7" Them Heavy People (Rolling The Ball)

From: punki@ins.at (Punki)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 21:05:20 +0100
Subject: Japanese 7" Them Heavy People (Rolling The Ball)
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

>From: keiichih@best.com
>Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 03:25:51 -0600
>Subject: Japanese 7" Them Heavy People (Rolling The Ball)
>
> I'm looking for the Japanese 7" of Them Heavy People (the Japanese title
>is "Rolling The Ball").  Has anybody actually seen it?  Does it really
>exist?  I'm willing to buy a copy off of anyone who might
>have it, or I'd appreciate it if anyone could tell me where I could get it.
>Thanks.

This record is the Japanese version of The man with the child in his eyes.
The first track on this record is them heavy people. The # is EMR 20490, the
cover shows Kate leaning on a mirror, she is warring a yellow shirt (same
picture as LP bootleg "Live inJapan").

the Company Vinyl Tap is offering a copy (listing of october) for 40 UKP,
check at http://www.vinyltap.co.uk

Punki