Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No KT content

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:23:08 -0700
Subject: No KT content
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Vickie wrote:
> Using the net for revenge...my god. :-(

It gets worse!  A local, weekly, very liberal, San Francisco paper recently
started their own BBS. While the newspaper is an award-winning watchdog for
the environment and tenant's rights and so on, the bulletin board has gone
off on a different path -- their new popular discussion group is about
REVENGE.  Weird, eh?

I posted an inquiry to the conference administrator asking what their
standard of conduct was (thinking to write an article about this odd
phenomenon) and was told in so many words to take my standard of conduct and
stuff it.

Sigh.

Karen  kln@staralliance.com