Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DEL PALMR IN KATE'S VIDEOS

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 17 Oct 96 14:58:01 EDT
Subject: Re: DEL PALMR IN KATE'S VIDEOS
To: miasma226@aol.com (Miasma226), rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

--- Miasma226 wrote:
I would also like to ask if anyone who has a copy of the Singles File
video would mind making me a copy.  I can send cash / blank tape / or a
trade of some sort.  If anyone would be interested in helping a fan see
some of these clips, I would love them forever!!!

Thank you!!  don
--- end of quoted material ---
Don,

    If you can,  please try to find a new copy from a store or something.
The Single File video is still available if look around a little bit.  By
asking someone to make a copy for you, you are preventing Kate from collecting
royalties....

    I know there are some tapes still avialable in Canada,  I'll see if I can
get a couple of copies of the Single File to pass on to you and/or others
that may wants this great video collection.

peace

ron