Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What's up with rec.music.gaffa

From: dsr@lns598.lns.cornell.edu (Daniel S. Riley)
Date: 06 Oct 1996 09:26:25 -0400
Subject: What's up with rec.music.gaffa
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

As rec.music.gaffa readers will have noticed, gaffa is back up but not
really back to normal yet.  The NIC records for gryphon.com are still
wrong (condolences to Bill--I've been hearing a lot of horror stories
about dealings with the US NIC) and the normal posting mechanisms
still broken.  To get gaffa on the air, I'm gating love-hounds-bounce
into rec.music.gaffa via a gateway here, and will continue to do so
until our humble pseudo-moderator tells me that it is no longer
needed.  Messages may take a little longer to appear than usual due to
some less than optimal steps along the way, but otherwise gaffa should
be functional.  Send any problems with the gated articles on gaffa
(only--I have no control over the mailing lists) my way.

Now, back to Kate...
--
Dan Riley                          Internet:  dsr@lns598.lns.cornell.edu
Wilson Lab, Cornell University     HEPNET/SPAN: lns598::dsr (44630::dsr)