Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Japanese picture sleeves

From: "He Is John" <heisjohn@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 21:55:51 -0400
Subject: Japanese picture sleeves
To: "Love Hounds" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I posted this to the ng during the "blackout" but it never showed up on my
reader, so I assume it got lost out there somewhere.  Forgive me if you've
seen this, but I have a couple questions that I've wondered about for
years:

First -- "Moving", "Them Heavy People" and "Symphony In Blue" were released
with
covers exclusive to Japan.  Did they ever come out as true picture sleeves,
or were they only released as picture inserts?

Second -- Were there any other Japan only sleeves?

Thanks,
John
heisjohn@gate.net