Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To those who love The Sensual World

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 03:55:50 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: To those who love The Sensual World
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

I'm with 'ya! It's my 3rd favorite Kate album, after The Dreaming
(my all-time favorite album by *anybody*) and Hounds of Love.
The only song on it that I don't absolutely adore is "Heads
We're Dancing" but I'd never skip over it.

It's a wonderful album. The folks who don't like it tend to be
more vocal than those who do, so it's always nice to hear it
defended. I listen to it year-round, but it's especially nice
to listen to this time of year. It's an autumn album to me,
and not just because it was released at this time of year.
The textures, colors...the whole feel of the album is Fall
in flavor. I think I should go listen to it...mmmm yes.

Vickie (who also loves Lionheart)