Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

testing

From: waldn@ucla.edu (I Came To The Woods Because . . . )
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 07:43:40 GMT
Subject: testing
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Two posts I've sent never arrived here.  So I'm trying again.
Meanwhile, here's a question and answer list.

1)  What is gaffa?

2)  How can I purchase a copy of the Dreaming Plug?

3)  Remember the little joke Kate said before her "All We Ever Look
For" tour?

4)  What are the definite titles of her demos?

5)  If you had to ask Kate Bush one question what would it be?

6)  How much would you pay for a Kate concert?

7)  Is she a witch?  :P

8)  Does Kate steal from Tori?

9)  Isn't Kate's "Little Earthquakes" song a direct steal from Happy
Rhodes' "I'm Going Back"?

10)  So when is her new album coming out already?

(shrinking from the flames 'cause I know it will turn out to be this
one that'll make it there).

Stormin'

Go right to the rose.  Go right to the white rose (for me)

P.S.  It's been over a year, if I'm not mistaken, since I posted my
first article, concerning "Ran Tan Waltz."