Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Death of Experiment IV Web Site

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@serf.asn.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 12:32:29 +0930
Subject: Death of Experiment IV Web Site
To: Love Hounds Digest <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I have just came back from my holiday in the USA and I found out that
my web pages have been removed!. It seems a new systems admin has
come in and just blown them away B-(.

I will ask them to put a redirection to my new web page site
as soon as I can.

Because the Gryphon GAFFAWEB pages are so now so great I think I will
discontinue any extra work on my pages, however I am working on a
web project that will soon be of great use to the gaffa community.

Keep up the excellent work on GAFFA WEB  - its fantastic!

--
R i c h a r d   F r o s t 	  Email: rfrost@serf.asn.au
				    Web: http://www.serf.asn.au/~rfrost