Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD mail order

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 96 16:10:03 +0200
Subject: CD mail order
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

pDaleCampbell wrote:
> I had mentioned BMG music service and CD-Now to John (and just added
> CD-Connection to the list).  Would anyone else have recommendations on where a
> BushBaby should go to round out their collection (and for other artists)?

There's Moviestar Europe, located in Hamburg/Germany, but with a UK Web address:
http://cobweb.wintermute.co.uk/moviestar_europe/
they have the albums, the (UK?) TWW box and a TRS mini-disc.
I ordered four quite unusual CDs (non-Kate) there in July, and am still
waiting for one of them (Henry Cow - Legend).

and a company named "German Music Express", but located in the Netherlands:
http://www.musicexpress.com/
they have all KB albums, the Japanese TWW-box, most videotapes, the Video-CD
and the Bushtucker album. I didn't deal with them so far.

Rolf