Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #305

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:04:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #305
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
CC: chris@kiva.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

From: "Chris Hansen at Work" <chris@kiva.com>

> Ya know, with a little genetic manipulation you both could be producing pearls.
> But if you were both oysters, would len be masochistic for enjoying "... the
> pleasure of my own irritations."?

Ok.  Now ya know.  I'm a Muscle Shoals kinda guy.  Next I will
turn gallstones into rhinestones.  Oh my achy breaky f*rt.

>>     Keep accepting less and expecting less and you will get less.
>
> Cool!  A new weight loss plan!  Get back, I thought of it first...

Yeah, but if I can get it on the Internet fastest and make sure
you have to use my exerciser or the weight stays on, I win!

> ... if we're taking up a collection, I've got some socks and old pants to
> contribute along with an old couch.  Who's got a truck?

I've got the truck.  What we really need are the castoffs from kate's
house
when she moves.  Reputedly, there is a pretty big stack of junk
outside East Wickham including an old toilet bowl.  What would ya
pay to own that, LoveHounds?

> So I'm poking fun... no offense intended towards either of these fine Net
> citizens, just being irreverent.

No offense taken.  Just be sure to check under the hood of
your car for the next few weeks.  ;->

> This list is one of the few things I look forward to each day at work.  Y'all
> are dear friends, at least from my point of view - and I hate to see friends
> squabble.

Unless they are funny. A good mud wrestling match is so entertaining.

> Our stake play, "The Wizard of Oz" opens on Thursday,

A stake play?  So you are the Scarecrow?  Stake this:

"Oh I'd wile away the hours
Smokin' buds and flowers
Snortin' some cocaine..
too tootoo too tododalidoo