Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"The Wizard of Oz"

From: "Chris Hansen at Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 09:17:47 -0600
Subject: "The Wizard of Oz"
To: han95023@gordon.ricks.edu, love-hounds@gryphon.com, BLKADR-L@PSUVM.PSU.EDU, rebecca.airmet@m.cc.utah.edu, bryan.henrie@kauai.ds.boeing.com, hhansn@aol.com, tamaram@umich.edu, kdarwin@luna.cas.us
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@[204.228.150.2]>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dear Friends and Family,

No this is not a MCI advertisement.

Our stake play, "The Wizard of Oz" opens on Thursday, Sept. 26 and runs for
three shows only.  Tickets are $3.00 per person for reserved seating and
are available at the door or in advance.  This production will be at:

     Promised Valley Playhouse
     132 South State Street
     Salt Lake City, Utah

Show times are Thursday at 7:30 p.m., Friday at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday at 2:00
p.m.  While tickets are still available for the Friday showing, this showing is
going fast.  The Thursday and Saturday showings currently have plenty of seats
available.  If you contact me, I can purchase tickets for you.

Any questions?  Drop me a line...

Chris Hansen
chris@kiva.com
tchansen@xmission.com
(801) 571-4676 [Home]
(801) 261-2617 [Work]

Never drink coke in a moving elevator.  the elevator's motion coupled
with the chemicals in coke produce hallucinations.  People tend to
change into lizards and attack without warning and large bats usually
fly in the window.  Additionally, you begin to believe that elevators
have windows.
Contact Chris Hansen at chris@kiva.com, tchansen@xmission.com
or check out his HomePage at http://www.xmission.com/~tchansen/