Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Billboards

From: gearnoise@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 96 19:57:44 EDT
Subject: Billboards
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

(I got behind on reading this newsgroup's posts a few weeks back due to work,
and am slowly swimming upstream.  Did a recent post REALLY ask if love-hounds
was active? Anyway, the headwaters are almost within sight now!)

In a recent post, our (I'm in-state part of the time!) Alabama Len wrote:
>Or we could take up a collection and buy billboard
>space on the route from her home to Abbey Road that
>says "KATE TOUR NOW SO BULLARD WILL SHUT UP!!".

Not sure about the shut-up part, but, if someone will buy the billboard space,
I'll contribute a few bucks!  Would probably get better results than toilet-
papering her house, anyway (American custom for showing affection).
Neal Mulvenna                                          __/__/T_ -- -
internet: gearnoise@vnet.ibm.com                      / /\ </\ \ --