Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

videos

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 08:21:36 -0700 (MST)
Subject: videos
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
Sender: owner-love-hounds
UA-content-id: A1893ZWMJC6THD

Shanna, you can order The Singles File video from http://www.cdnow.com.
I don't know if their video prices are good, bad, or indifferent
because I have never personally seen a KaTe video for sale anyplace
else.  But they do send stuff out in a timely fashion, and it's
all new merchandise.  My only complaint is that they do not have
the play list of their videos!  And that part of Gaffaweb isn't finished
yet not a complaint--there is plenty of good stuff to keep me busy
w/ Gaffaweb on my lunch hours, but I DO look forward to knowing what's
on those videos, because someday I will have money to buy one.  I
am still saving up after blowing $27 on b-sides (worth every bit),
and a little excursion into Kate Price (wonderful--somewhat like
Loreena, hammer dulcimer, folky, lovely voice).

I think they have The Singles File, Live at the Hammersmith Odeon,
The Whole Story, and The Sensual World (which must be short because
it's the cheapest).  I already got TLTC&TC from them and like it very
much (and you can read about that one on Gaffaweb).  Any recommendations?

cheers,
Kelley

p.s. no, I don't work for CDNow, I have a Guvvermint job in a country-
western town w/ only one good, but tiny, record store.