Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Whole Story in Columbia House ad

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 19:59:10 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: The Whole Story in Columbia House ad
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

In an insert included with the latest Columbia House
music club mailing, a copy of TWS is clearly seen on
the top of a bunch of CDs. Just across the page is
a copy of Peter Gabriel's Shaking The Tree, and right
under it a Real World release. They were nice to see!

(This is a flyer selling CD towers and holders, not
for selling the CDs themselves. I don't think I've
seen Kate and Peter in their regular catalog.)

Vickie