Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Desperately Seeking Symbol

From: Heather Almeter <HALMETER@spea.spea.indiana.edu>
Date: 5 Sep 1996 14:52:56 GMT
Subject: Desperately Seeking Symbol
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Dear Ones,

I have been a love-hounds/gaffa reader on and off (meaning, "on"
when I have had online access and...) since 1988.  Whoa... that's a
long time ago now...

As for the divine Kate, I have been a fan since 1986.  I had seen
her records (LPs, not CDs, this was the 80s after all!) and been
intrigued by the covers, but never took the risk to buy one
unheard!  Finally I heard "Don't Give Up," liked it, was even more
intrigued, and then I happened to form a relationship with a
young man who was completely obsessed with Kate and as they
say, the rest was history.  Our relationship didn't last, but my
relationship with Kate's music did, and for that I am grateful!

There, I've semi-introduced myself, now for a question- in their
Web-exploring experience, has anyone in this group ever run
across a decent picture of the old Kate symbol (the Knights
Templar one?)?  If so I would very much like to know where I
could find such a picture.  Thanks much,

Katefully yours,
Heather 8)