Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Len Bullard's comments

From: pDaleCampbell <a026120@goodyear.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 96 9:04:15 EDT
Subject: Re: Len Bullard's comments
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I'd just like to make it clear that I value Len's input in
this mailing list.  "If you don't like the content, don't read
his posts." is not an acceptable option (baby & the bathwater,
you know).

Kate has obviously chosen not to tour.  She has that right.
Len has told us how he feels.  He has that right.
Now, let's talk about something ELSE.

==================== u m o p  a p ! s d n ====================
pDale "$12 for a CD or $36 for a ticket?  Hmmmm..." Campbell
pdC@acorn.net

"Why do I have to do this?  I write good music, and I don't
just toss it off.  Why, at thirty-seven years and my ninth
album, am I still having to stay on the road eleven months
a year when someone like Tracy Chapman can come along and
have one huge hit and is set for life?"
   - Nanci Griffith, _Rolling_Stone_, 92-04-02

"The audience was heavenly,
 but the travelling was hell."

P.S.: I *H*A*T*E* Ticketron.