Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Len Bullard's comments about Gaffaweb

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:19:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Len Bullard's comments about Gaffaweb
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

[Chris W.]

>I really don't understand this bit. Gaffaweb not for
>scholarship? That is it's main purpose! A quick glance
>at the table of contents will confirm that.

A quick glance will reveal that a scholar will be
forced to disregard a lot of LoveHounds commentary
on themselves to find what they are looking for
about Kate unless knowing the personalities of
LoveHounds is important to their thesis.
However, as you say,

> It is intended to reflect the personalities of the people
> who make up Love-Hounds...

As I think others should have final say on the construction
of their websites, you should have final say on the content
of yours.  But criticism comes so easily to one with a cause to
promote, doesn't it?

> open and viewable to all browsers...

Love and Anger... and a little piece of rope...

>Vickie mistakenly apologized for Gaffaweb not being finished. It
>will never be "finished" as long as LoveHounds exists.

It is an incredible resource and a prodigious work,
but when I want a *personal view* of Kate Bush, I
listen to her music.  Her feelings are there for
everyone to share.

Thanks to Mr. Gilligan for sending me the instructions
for pronouncing the Gaelic.  Blessings on your house.

Len Bullard