Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Need Lyrics

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 02:59:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Need Lyrics
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Len Bullard wrote:

> Some time back, someone posted the
> lyrics to Mna ha Eireann, both in
> normal and phonetic forms.  I don't
> find these at GaffaWeb or elsewhere.
> If someone has these, please email
> these to cbullard@hiwaay.net
>
> My wife is begging me to learn this
> for her and record it.  That is a first for
> a Kate Bush recording at my house. ;-)

Richard Bensam replied:
> The parties responsible for this oversight have been taken out and shot.
> The requested lyrics will eventually be available in our new lyrics
> section; we apologize for any inconvenience.

If I could work out how to get stuff into GaffaWeb it'd have been
there ages ago, but everytime I ask I get a stony silence.
So until I can get some blood out of that stone, go to:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
it's off there. Click on the HTML pages reference if you want to use
extra bandwidth for pretty pictures (such as backgrounds, etc).

I guess me having a vacation, and suddenly getting a workload higher
than Mount Everest, ok it seems like it, and having a major turn in
my life too, I guess all add up to it seeming like I had disappeared
off the face of the Earth. I also have about a months worth of email
to catch up on. Not a pretty thought.

			Bryan Dongray