Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #281

From: David Hyland <djh@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 14:13:56 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #281
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hey!!!  What's happened to the love-hounds?!!!!  There was only one
message in digest V12 #281!  OK, we've resolved the Columbia dispute, we
have talked about other artists, backward messages, The Ninth Wave, The
Sensual World, The Fabulous Trio Bulgarka :), Rocketman, Fruitopia,
Katemas and Frames, but I'm sure there's more we can discuss, somewhere...

OK, here's a point you may want to ponder and send your replies...  About
the Gregorian Chanting in "Hello Earth" (one of Kate's magic moments)...
What are those guys singing about?  Is it in some other language?  Or is
it just wordless?

Let's get the Love-Hounds digest up and running again!

Peace and love,

David.