Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CATHY DEMOS FOR SALE

From: "Velanche Stewart" <vstewart@oboe.aix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 01:21:41 -0700
Subject: CATHY DEMOS FOR SALE
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello:

I have a red vinyl copy of The Cathy Demos--Volume One for sale. It's in
excellent condition. Also, I have two other limited edition discs--both are
Kate Interviews:

	The Abbey Road Interview--CD only
	Kate Bush interview  KB7--white vinyl (1986)

If you are interested in any of them, e-mail me with your best offers for
them.

Velanche

 V   E   L   A   N   C   H   E       S   T   E   W   A   R   T
               California Polytechnic State University
                      San Luis Obispo, California
                      vstewart@oboe.calpoly.edu
NEW-->>   http://www.calpoly.edu/~vstewart   <<--UPDATE