Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Waking the Witch

From: Banshee <priestes@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 23:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Waking the Witch
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Greetings,
	I always thought waking the witch espeacialy the begining was her
going through, or remebering past lives- past loves. Made sence to me.
Also in watching you without me, was written because on day her mother had
an out of body expriance.. where her mother's spirit was up near the
ceiling and she could see and hear all the comotion, because her psyhical
body had collapsed, and all where trying to revive her. I belive I read
that little fact in the Visual Documentery...
 Cheers