Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Must-see TV

From: heisjohn@aol.com (He Is John)
Date: 24 Aug 1996 11:10:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Must-see TV
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Back on 8/11, Steve Berlin wrote:

>Just a little plug here saying anyone here who gets
>MSNBC should watch "The Site" next week - yours
>truly will be doing little five-minute segments all next
>week plugging my favorite web sites.
>
>- Stev0 the teevee star
>
>P.S.  No, I WON'T do Gaffaweb (yet) this week - hopefully
>soon, though, after I've been doing it awhile; I thought I
>should start with more "mainstream" stuff...

I was punching numbers at random into the old TV remote last night and
stumbled across "The Site" on MSNBC.  I never would have made the
connection between that show and this post, were it not for the really
cool TRS shirt you were wearing!

A star is born! :)  (Now how do I get my hands on one of those shirts???)
John