Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ken Saloranta

From: kelton@kelton.seanet.com (Alana L. Kelton)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 00:02:07 -0800
Subject: Re: Ken Saloranta
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> > On a second point, my wife can't stand Kate (mind you, I can't stand
> > Madonna or Culture Club so we're even).  She's on maternity leave now so
> > I get to load up the CD player in the car with mostly Kate and play it
> > all the time, but once she's in the car, they don't get played.
> >
> > Is every one in the same boat?

my husband loves my kate. i love his elton john. we get along FABULOUSLY,
especially when kate sings elton john or the gershwin cd is in. also, most
people answer me with blank stares when i say my favorite artist is kate
bush, not with ³eyew.² for some reason the people i know have never heard
of her. dummahs. - alana