Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the lonely lives of KaTefans

From: David Hathaway <davidh@electric.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:14:13 -0700
Subject: Re: the lonely lives of KaTefans
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

At 08:55 PM 8/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>My criteria for SO-hood closely resembled those of Dave Hathaway's.  They had
>to like KaTe, and they had to think _Brazil_ is the best movie ever made.
>
>Fortunately, I ended up one better even than that -- woj was on love-hounds
>even before I was. :)  5+ years later, here we still are.

 Very cool. My wife certainly wouldn't run out and buy any Kate, but that's
fine, I have'em all anyways. If I were single now, they'd have to appreciate
12 Monkeys AND Brazil AND anything else Terry Gilliam has ever done.

As well as, and in particular, Kate.

  David Hathaway                                    davidh@electric.net
                   The Electric Mail Company Inc.
                 Internet Electronic Mail Solutions