Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Bill Wisner <wisner>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 19:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-love-hounds

(8.7.1/8.7.1) with ESMTP id CAA12805 for <love-hounds@gryphon.com>; Tue, 13
Aug 1996 02:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 01:22:50 -0700
From: Richard Daniel Henry <danhenry@inreach.com>
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Subject: Delurking to praise Gaffaweb

Hello.

As a graduate student I would lurk on rec.music.gaffa, but I never
posted anything because, well, it was a bit intimidating. Although Kate
has become one of my favorite musical artists, my appreciation of her
work has never reached the, ah, shall we say "religious intensity" that
is often in evidence here and I am also not as knowledgeable as many of
the fans here, so I wasn't sure I'd have that much to contribute.

But then I went to Gaffaweb and found love and deeper understanding. I
just had to say "thank you!" to everyone involved in the creation of
what is beyond question one of the greatest sites on the WWW. I mean, I
looked at the WOW! section and that's what I thought. And it isn't even
done yet?! Gaffaweb will save the world.

-- R. Dan Henry (danhenry@inreach.com)
Build high for happiness.  Happiness *will* prevail.