Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Not This Time

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 10:47:35 -0700
Subject: Not This Time
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

David Hyland <djh@deakin.edu.au> asks:

>We can only hope.  Same goes for touring.  (Weren't there rumours of a
>tour in 1993/1994?)  December will *really* be magic again if she finally
>starts work on a new album and announces a new tour!  :)

You are partially right; there were indeed hot'n'heavy rumors flying around
she'd be touring in both '93 AND '94.  Here is a complete list of years
I've heard rumors where Kate would be touring "This time for sure"!

1.  1980
2.  1981
3.  1982
4.  1983
5.  1984
6.  1985
7.  1986
8.  1987
9.  1988
10. 1989
11. 1990
12. 1991
13. 1992
14. 1993
15. 1994
16. 1995
17. 1996

None of these rumors ever came true.

- Stev0 the dream-smasher

"Hey, Rocky!  Watch me make Kate tour!"
"That trick NEVER works!"
"Nothing up my sleeve! (rrrrip!) Presto!"
"You are the wiiiiiiiind beneath my wiiiiiiings..."
"Looks like I need a new hat!"