Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

musical differences

From: STONE <STONE@fs1.ca.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 17:02:20 BST
Subject: musical differences
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Ken Saloranta wrote:

>On a second point, my wife can't stand Kate (mind you, I can't stand
>Madonna or Culture Club so we're even).  She's on maternity leave now so
>I get to load up the CD player in the car with mostly Kate and play it
>all the time, but once she's in the car, they don't get played.
>
>Is every one in the same boat?

Absolutely!

My boyfriend doesn't detest Kate but he always used to moan when I put her
on the stereo.  We've managed to arrange things so that we
alternate choices of music (and rented videos - we don't agree on
anything!) which seems to work.

So if he comes in and I'm playing Kate, he chooses next.

It seems to work for us, no arguments and neither of us really abhors
the others' music.  Domestic bliss all round!

Love Julia