Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Must-see TV

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 12:02:40 -0700
Subject: Must-see TV
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Just a little plug here saying anyone here who gets
MSNBC should watch "The Site" next week - yours
truly will be doing little five-minute segments all next
week plugging my favorite web sites.

- Stev0 the teevee star

P.S.  No, I WON'T do Gaffaweb (yet) this week - hopefully
soon, though, after I've been doing it awhile; I thought I
should start with more "mainstream" stuff...

P.P.S.  If you think Gaffaweb looks good, it looks
mind-bogglingly GREAT on a 40-inch monitor, as I
found out from personal experience.  I just said that
to make you jealous.

P.P.P.S. To the person who asked where Gaffaweb
was, and anyone else, for that matter:
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/