Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 3RD BEST KATE ALBUM UPDATE

From: dakeveny@aol.com (DA Keveny)
Date: 4 Aug 1996 01:49:18 -0400
Subject: Re: 3RD BEST KATE ALBUM UPDATE
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time reading this board. Kate is my favorite. She's a
goddess.
Since I absolutely love, in varying degrees, just about everything she
creates to rank her albums is tough. Here are my thoughts tonight:

                          1. Hounds of Love
                          2. The Dreaming
                          3. The Red Shoes - Possibly my favorite
                          4. The Sensual World
                          5. The Kick Inside
                          6. Everything Else - nothing should get bottom
billing

                                  "... I'm going to dance the dream and
make the dream
                                                        come true..."