Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I've always wondered ...

From: jdawson@chat.carleton.ca (Jan Dawson)
Date: 27 Jul 1996 21:29:58 GMT
Subject: Re: I've always wondered ...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I really like Tears For Fears and have liked them for years and years and
years.  About 6 years ago I bought Sowing the Seeds of Love with a gift
certificate that I got for Christmas.  It sat on my shelf for the first
couple of years without being fully listened too, because I only really
knew one song on it and I already had that EP.  Anyhow, one day I just
decided to listen to it...as background noise.  Then I kept listening to
it, and one day I layed down with my headphones on and listened to it
while I read all the lyrics.  I thought it was so awesome...still do. Now
it's one of my favourite all-time albums...and, I am still discovering
knew things about it...like on vacation a month ago I realised that all
the songs are connected...(took me long enough!)

Jan.

    "Deck the halls I'm young again I'm you again racing turtles the
                   grapefruit is winning..." -Tori Amos
wwwwww\|/www\|/www\|/wwwwwwww\|/www\|/www\|/wwwwwwww\|/www\|/www\|/wwwwww
            Visit http://chat.carleton.ca/~jdawson/index.html