Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas and Fruition

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 12:41 +1200
Subject: Katemas and Fruition
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     Graham Dombkins says (re Katemas):

     ..... Next year we'll just have to see where we end up! ;-)

     Indeed Graham, who knows where?...how about a BBQ outside Bexleyheath
     Maternity Hospital (or the building that it was).

     Well, I've watched the Fruitopia ads on the Katopia tape (great tape
     by the way, congrats to the providers). It's just as well those ads
     weren't ever shown in NZ. "The ancient Maoris used passionfruit as an
     aphrodisiac" - what rubbish! Passionfruit were introduced by European
     settlers within the last 100 years or so. In fact the closest the
     ancient Maoris would have had to fruit of any kind would have been
     kumara (sweet potatoe) and a few native berries. Sort of makes you
     wonder about the rest of the ads claims huh?

     Rhys