Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate? DENIED!

From: Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 19:47:04 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: Kate? DENIED!
To: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Len Bullard wrote:

> I still can't listen to most of The Sensual World
> comfortably.  TSW would be number 3 fave after The Whole
> Story and HOL otherwise because it is gorgeous piece.

Why does everyone seem to be criticising TSW so much? It's a wonderful
album... plenty of variety, and even if you hate the Trio Bulgarka it's
still got plenty of good tracks (TSW, L&A, The Fog, TWW, etc... well, I
would list them all 'cause I love it so much :) )... sure, TD and HOL are
brilliant, but TSW has it's own charms - it's just a little different
to get into.

Alan.