Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I did not, I will not, & Stev0

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 03:12:47 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: I did not, I will not, & Stev0
To: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
cc: Chris Williams <chrisw@wwa.com>, love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996, Len Bullard wrote:

> Yes.  I did read it and the Happy Rhodes page as well
> last week. I noted her comment about "frames" and tutorials
> with "big words".  I offered to help.  She took that
> badly.  It wasn't meant to be an insult.  I get a
> few requests everyday for help, and offer it if
> it appears someone is trying to learn.  She assures
> me she has already mastered the subject.  Selah.

I didn't even know what you were talking about. I
did not take anything badly, and you're misrepresenting
our e-mail exchange. *Now* I know what you're talking
about, my credits page, which I'd completely forgotten
about, and which you didn't reference in your letter, at:
http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/credits.html
and I still think Frames tutorials suck. I learned
how to do Frames on my own, not through tutorials.
Happy's Frames page is *done*, and has been done
for months, so why would I need your help? Thank
you anyway though, sincerely.

> >    Fine. You page *is* listed.
>
> Thank you.  Since I have offended it's authors,
> please remove it.  It's authors control its
> content and the links.  That is the "spirit of
> the web" as I understand it. If you wish, I will
> not insert a link to Vickie's page as I am going to
> for Burkhard and have for Jon.  Unless you protest,
> I will.

You are a very strange person Mr. Bullard. You haven't
offended me, and I don't really give a rat's ass who
else you've offended. You have a Kate page, and it
*will* remain on my Links page, and *will* be on Gaffaweb's
links page. To get it removed, hire a lawyer. (And anyway,
why are you telling *Chris* to remove something that's
on *my* page? Haven't we been through this before? Come
to *me* if you have a problem with my page.)

(You might note, since you link Stev0 and I ("it's authors")
that I do in fact have the Happy FAQ available in Frames,
and Stev0 hates my Frames just as much as he hates anyone
else's Frames. I thumb my nose at him. Why don't you do
the same? I love Stev0, but his opinion on Frames means
squat to me. I kinda think he was attacked by a window
when he was a child or something, and thus gets
irrationally triggered by Frames nowadays. You gotta
feel sorry for anyone who thinks Blink is more useful
than Frames. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of making
Uli's Kate FAQ available in Frames just to annoy him.
Really, Mr. Bullard, you take Stev0's rants *way* too
seriously.)

Vickie