Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

words at the end of "The Dreaming"

From: "Birch, Keith" <BIRCK@msmail.acgs.qld.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 11:30:00 PDT
Subject: words at the end of "The Dreaming"
To: Kate Bush list <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 11 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I understand that the words at the end of the song are part of an Aboriginal
chant she incorporated. SOrry, don't know how to transliterate them...

K eith B irch

I have one question concerning the great song "the dreaming"!
Unfortunately I can't understand the last words of this song (spoken by a
man's voice). It's not in the leaflet that contains the lyrics :-(
Does anybody know what the man says ? Does he speak English ?