Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Whoah Len, hold on there (Re: Kate Pages or...

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 16:51:44 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Whoah Len, hold on there (Re: Kate Pages or...
To: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996, Len Bullard wrote:

> I'm saying you are miserable sods for busting
> his chops because he didn't.  It comes off like bullies
> in a schoolyard.   Just ask him if he wants
> to have a link from GaffaWeb.  If he says yes,
> tell him that GaffaWeb asks that he make some
> changes in his index.htm to help others of
> GaffaWeb's members to have access to his page.
> Then thank him for the effort he has made in
> kate's behalf and welcome him to gaffaWeb.
>
> That's easy.  If he doesn't; no link.  Not your worry
> anymore.

I don't know why Gaffaweb got mentioned in
this, but you'd better revise your *very*
mistaken opinion that Gaffaweb is involved.
People might get the wrong idea because of
your mistake.

*EVERY* Kate page out there will have a
link on the Gaffaweb Links page. If I
know about it, it'll be listed, no matter
what. *I'M* doing the Link's page. Talk to
*me* if you have a question about it. Tell
*me* if you know of a page that's not listed.

You've associated Stev0 and Chris with
Gaffaweb (why, I don't know, since you
have absolutely no idea who's actually
working on it) and made their opinions
Gaffaweb's opinions. Stop it. You have
no basis for doing such a thing, and
you'd be wrong if you think you do.

Continue on with your religious web war,
but kindly leave Gaffaweb *out of it*.

Vickie