Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Faye Wong, Happy Rhodes and a question

From: Takashi Fujita <cat04599@catline.or.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:52:07 +0900
Subject: Faye Wong, Happy Rhodes and a question
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

1.Faye Wong
When some people among lovehounds said Faye Wong is good,
I'm sorry,I didn't believe.
But actually she was really nice.
Today I found her album whose package (or booklet) has
three pictures of her face without make-up on it.
Most of the songs were written by herself and two songs were written
by Cocteau Twins.

2.Happy Rhodes
I also found Happy's album called "The Keep".
I was amazed.
Her voice really resembles Kate's,
though the songs are quite original.
This album is also not bad.
I can recommend you.

By the way, I could hear two voices in Happy's album.
One is like Kate's voice, and the other might be male voice
(also might be female voice).
I thought Happy Rhodes was a singer, not a group.
Who actually involved in this album?
If anyone know, would you enlighten me?

Takashi Fujita