Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chicago Katemas - no, sorry :-( (Re: KaTemas

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 04:09:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Chicago Katemas - no, sorry :-( (Re: KaTemas

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Clare Allsebrook wrote:

> Is there a celebration in Chicago?  If so, I would love to know
> about it.

It looks like Chip Lueck will be out of the country, so he can't
throw a party this year. We'll be in San Francisco, but we
couldn't even have one on another day, because we're living
in a "temporary" apartment with absolutely *no* room whatsoever.

Unless someone else offers, it looks as if there won't be a
Chicago Katemas this year.

Vickie