Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

random interjeKTions

From: pdCampbell@goodyear.com (pDaleCampbell)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 13:50:20 GMT
Subject: random interjeKTions

:|}oug

Not having heard a peep from you about the new B.S. album, I feared you might
be a roamin'!  Good to see you're still around.

:MNA NA H'EIREANN

> From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
> Date: Sat, 08 Jun 1996 10:00:44 -0100
> Subject: MNh'E
  [snip]
> Other recordings:
> - - The Chieftains, 196-?, Soundtrack for Barry Lyndon

After a long interruption, I have resumed reading through the archives, and
just passed...
> Date: Mon, 19 Feb 90 02:25:27 EST
> From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
> Subject: Kate's Desert Island Videos
Where, in an '83 issue of Popular Video, she picks some of her favorite
movies.  One is...
> BARRY LYNDON
> "Not too much to say about this film, except that I love the story and
> the whole atmosphere of the film. It's just a picture that moves me
> emotionally."
!

(Also, whilst describing _PSYCHO_, she uses the phrase "scares me silly",
which Vickie notes with...
)