Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Melbourne Australia

From: Brett Harris <brh@tracy.ho.bom.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:57:06 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Katemas in Melbourne Australia

Hi everyone,

Well after much deliberation I have decided to host a Katemas party
here in Melbourne on Saturday 8 August.  I havent set a time yet, but
mid to late afternoon seems like a good time to start.

If anyone is interested then they will need to email me for details
such as my address etc..  However, I am going on holidays for around
10 days so that I may not be back online until around the 24th of this
month so dont be concerned if you dont get a reply until then.

By the way, this will be the first time I have done this so if anyone
has ideas, tips, detailed instructions, etc... about how to run this
Id appreciate any advice.

I have all of the commercial videos and the Lovehound Collection tapes
as well as the ability to get onto the web from home, so I reckon we
can just about make a pretty good day of it.

See ya,
Brett.