Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori On A Board

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:16:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Tori On A Board

>Cornflake girls would never be photographed breast-feeding a
>pig (I assume that's the photo you're talking about)

>Vickie (the French Fries and Chocolate Girl)

"ooh ooh I heard it through the grapevine..."

The very one.  She was on TV explaining that
this would cause people to think because it
was disturbing.  Some have noted that it
is causing train wrecks as well.  ;-)

ahh... showbiz.

I played Kate's Common Ground cut on our CD
player between our sets at an outdoor courtyard
gig last Saturday  night. It was blood boiling hot.
Then Her voice came through the PA, the chatter
stopped, and they (mostly cornflake people) just sat
and stared at the PA.  Got to 'em, yes it did.

Then Sting came on and they went back
to prattling.

len