Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My Newest Aquisistion....

From: mplskyle@aol.com (MPLSkyle)
Date: 2 Jul 1996 11:14:50 -0400
Subject: My Newest Aquisistion....

Hi all......

i was recently at my favorite record store in minneapolis and found an lp
called "Kate Bush Mini LP" (cat. number MLP-19004, released via EMI
America)).  This full sized lp contained the tracks:

Side one:
Sat In Your Lap - 3.29
James And The Cold Gun (Live Version) - 6.20
Ne T'en Fuis Pas - 2.33 (notice the difference in spelling of "fuis" vs.
"fui")

Side two:
Babooshka - 3.20
Suspennded in Gaffa - 3.56
Un Baiser D'Enfant (The Infant's Kiss) - 3.00

the cover of the Lp is that absolutly gorgeous shot of Kate as a wild
woman with the studded bra, feathered headress & sword raised manically
over her head.

some questions :

on TWW Vol 1 - Ne T'En Fui Pas is credited soley to Kate - on this Lp - it
is credited to: K. Bush/V. Chandler/P. Jeaneau) - which is correct?

does anyone know the history of this thing?  i'm not familer with it in
any of the (albiet limited) references i have.

are the versions on here drastically different to the ones on the albums?
the version of James is shorter here than on my copy of Kate Bush-Feel It
Live -

damn i wish my record player wasn't broken :(

thanks everybody -
~Kyle (damn, happy in minneapolis with my new treasure) Schmit