Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 1996 Katemas locations?

From: flaky white stuff <woj@terrapin.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 20:09:40 -0400
Subject: Re: 1996 Katemas locations?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

also sprach Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>:

>I remember Karen (last year) you kept a definitive list of
>Katemas locations, dates and times, and send weekly, the daily
>updates as it all got closer. Do you intend to do this again?

if karen does not want to or have time to maintain a list, i'll be
happy to do so.

also sprach "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>:

>We won't even be here (well, depending on the date of the possible
>Chicago party) because Chris and I are going to the San Francisco
>Katemas party!

jealousy! *sigh* one of these years, we'll make it out west for KaTemas
in san francisco - where the best KaTemas parties are held (with the
exception of the 1992 boston KTea party at greg bossert's parent's
house in cambridge).

>Bill Wisner's waiting for other folks to decide on
>dates, but Sunday July 28 looks pretty good. How is the 28th for
>other parties?

as meredith already posted, it looks like we will be hosting KaTemas in
boonton (northern new jersey, usa, very accessible by car or train from
new york city) on august 3rd, the following saturday. there is a small
chance we will move it to the 28th, but i do not think it is likely.

we'll be posting an announcement in a week or so, but i figured i'd
warn people again just so local love-hounds are thinking about this.

>Re: Gaffaweb's unveiling...

>I'd *highly* recommend folks congregate where they have access
>to a computer and a graphics web browser (though Lynx people
>won't be left out), because it's going to be quite a show!

i may just have to buy a spiffy, modern computer just for this! (though
i'll still use the trusty 286 zenith for old time's sake... ;) )

_O_ | woj@remus.rutgers.edu