Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

In anticipation of our next gift from Kate

From: rave123@pipeline.com
Date: 23 Jun 1996 18:10:25 GMT
Subject: In anticipation of our next gift from Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>From within a vast stillness there is Kate
Shaking the branches loose of unfettered consciousness
Oh, Kate, reveal to us your song to calm the night
Above our heads hovers your lilting refrain

Sweet Kate please sing to us again
Love us within each note,
All your sweet children await you
All of us yearning your sweet warm rain
To fall upon our thirsty lips and tongues

Kate Bush,
The wait has been long but without you there
     would be nothing to wait for.

Let the shutters fly open, let the birds fly free...

Love and deeper understanding,
Rave
rave123@pipeline.com