Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This woman's work extended

From: "Fisher, Carlton D." <X7E0@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 18:29:29 EDT
Subject: This woman's work extended
To: <love-hounds@GRYPHON.COM>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I saw, on an internet purchasing line, three disks of This Woman's Work
Extended.  However, the store does not carry bootlegs anhmore (they ran
into some trouble with record companies that wanted to set up direct
links to it).  The store said they originated from germany.  Are these
still the same disks as in the box, and,if so, what's on disk three?
(ie, is it worth getting if i already have the box?)

!!!!!!!!!ONLY THE ONE THAT HURTS YOU CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlton Fisher                                            Carlton Fisher
                        x7e0@music.stlawu.edu
"and in the darkness,I saw a light.  I called out, "What are you?" and
it answered, "I am depression."  "Then why do you burn so brightly?" I
asked.  "Because I burn in the hearts of everyone," it answered......."
!!!!!!!!!!ONLY THE ONE THAT INFLICTS THE PAIN CAN TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!