Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mna Na H-ey, where's my damn picture?!!

From: braffet@hawaii.edu (Elizabeth Braffet)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 19:39:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Mna Na H-ey, where's my damn picture?!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <31C39AA7.21E1@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>,
nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu (Robb McCaffree) wrote:

> I thought I read here last week that there was a picture of Kate
> in the album sleeve of Common Ground. I remember someone wrote
> the word, 'Lovely' to describe this picture -- or am I
> completely fabricating?
>
> Does the import version of CG contain photos of the artists?
>
> Robb

Dear Robb,
I suspect that what you are recalling was a comment I made about the cover
of the mini-album _Aspects of the Sensual World_.  That discussion
revolved around a U.K. fan's questions about the mini-album (as it was not
released in the U.K. and he had never seen or heard of it).  There are no
pictures of the artists on the _Common Ground_ CD, imported or not.  The
post card that the KB fan club has been sending out to selected fans
apparently doesn't have a picture of Kate either, but to confirm that you
would have to ask someone who has received one.  Keep well.

Aloha,
-Elizabeth
braffet@hawaii.edu

--