Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top Five Faves

From: mfgr@bart.nl (Marcel Rijs)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:16:52 -0100
Subject: Top Five Faves
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

Although I don't really like this thread I felt I had to contribute (now
_there's _ something weird for you...).
My fave artists are:

1. Kate Bush (goes without saying, really)
2. Tori Amos (yes, yes, yes, hold back the bitchin' please)
3. Kim Wilde (She's quite invisible on the 'net. Weird!!)
4. Black (England's finest singer, but he's terribly invisible these days)
5. Mylene Farmer (Saw her in concert in Brussels last week... one of the
best concerts I've _ever_ seen!)
6. Happy Rhodes (She's been mentioned a few times on this list recently.
Upon hearing "Feed the fire" two years ago, I immediately was convinced. She
should be ultra famous!! Why isn't she?!?!?)

Special mentions for All about Eve, A-ha (Have they really split up?) and
The Blue Nile (New album should be out now! That's the best news I ever read
in Q!)

Regards,
** Marcel F G Rijs - "Conan the librarian"
** Internet: mfgr@bart.nl              CIS: 100276,2176
** WWW:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/marcel
** Order the Tori Amos Covered CD.. NOW!(Email for info)