Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work Extended

From: punki@ins.at (Stefan Punkenhofer)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 00:13:36 +0200
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work Extended
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Marc P. Guilbert   guilbert@intrepid.net  wrote:

>Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 02:17:29 GMT
>Subject: This Woman's Work Extended
>
>I've seen a 2-CD set by that name for sale.  I think it's German.
>Does anyone here know what it's about?  (Maybe all the rarities from
>the 6-CD set...?)

>Marc

Hi ther this Extendet vesion of TWW is a bootleg version of the 2 CDs
includet in the Box set. CD1 has as bonus Track : Rockat Man and Candle in
the Wind. CD2 has Rubberband Girl as bonus Track.

The other thing is, both Cds dont have the lirics like the japanise version
from the Box (I only have the japanise version), but here are 3 nice
pictures, from books and magazines, whit each CD.

quite nice, but if you have the Box you dont have to by it. If you dont have
the Box its you shoud by it, at least you get the of the B-sides on CD in
excelent quality, and its cheaper then the whole Box set.

Stefan